Kell, Alterman & Runstein, L.L.P. offers extensive and proactive assistance in aviation law with particular focus on private and municipal airports, flying clubs and medical air transport companies. Other practice emphasis includes:
- Aircraft sale, purchase, lease and operating agreements;
- Piolet licensing and certification issues;
- Aircraft owner insurance and liability;
- Airport operator insurance and liability;
- FBO insurance and liability;
- Aircraft warranty matters;
- Safety, risk management and liability exposure reviews for aircraft operators, FBOs, and public benefit organizations;
- Aircraft accident litigation.
We provide expert legal consultation and representation services to individuals, corporations, and insurance companies.